The date on this post reads 3/6/2016, but the content is really from last Christmas. After leaving my 4th farm (and 2nd favorite, which I can now say since I've finished my trip), I took a train from Avranches to Tours, where I met up with a friend from Shanghai. She and her mom had invited me to spend Christmas on a road trip from France to Spain and Portugal.

So our itinerary was comprised of a selection of cities, including Bordeaux, Toledo, Madrid, Lisbon, Barcelona, and a few others that I can't remember. The first photo in this post is the view from our AirBnB in Bordeaux. The photos below are from Toledo. 

Tapas are delicious for like a few meals, and then I find myself wanting to eat something other than bar food (which is surprisingly hard to find in Spain).

We spent Christmas drinking wine and playing card games and tic tac toe. Also I had Last Christmas by Wham playing on repeat.

I don't remember the context for this photo.

New Year's we spent in Barcelona, drank bad pre-mixed mojitos, and bleached our hair. Not pictured in this post because it was a terrible orange color, but you'll see in the next post.

Below photos are from Portugal, which I actually really liked. Lisbon is an amazing city. Foods good too, and generally cheaper. 




Basically it was a neato burrito trip. I got to relax and not WWOOF for a bit, and I got to hang with my good friend who I hadn't seen in 3 years. We had lots of cheap wine and saw some pretty sweet sights.

I took a Ryanair flight out from Barcelona on New Years Day (terribly hungover) to my next farm, located in Sardegna. My 5th and definitely my favorite farm. I'll tell you all about it in the next post.